Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Protect Access to Abortion - Planned Parenthood

Protect Access to Abortion - Planned Parenthood

I am not going to spout my opinion on abortion whether I approve or disapprove or think it's a sin but I do believe each woman needs to make that choice for herself.  It is not anyone's right nor is it the government's right to dictate to a woman whether or not she can get an abortion.  It's a hard choice to make as it is let us not go back in time to the days when women died at home or in make-shift, abortion dens using coat hangers or poisonous brews.  I can say I have made many mistakes in my life and I know my God has forgiven me all.  An abortion is between a woman and her God not you.  Please give women a choice.  That woman may be you or your daughter, granddaughter or someone you love in an impossible situation one day and you will want to be able to make a safe choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment