Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Devotion and Meditation Post 3/13/13


                                                                Healing Devotions and Meditations

So I did a little looking in the back of my Joyce Meyers Bible under the heading of health and there is a list of verses.  For today I chose Proverbs 4:20 - 22.  (From now on it will be JMB - Topic) or smething similar.  

What I got from reading that is those who believe and follow Gods words and directions for life will be heald.  I know from experience all things come in Gods own time, with faith, prayer and obedience.  Gods plans are not always our plans and we must go thru the rough to get to the riches.

My devotional calander today is from verse Matt 26:38 In the hour before they came to take Jesus away he told his deciples he was overwhelmed with sorrow.  He prayed and when we are filled with sorrow or in deep pain we must also pray, and for others who also are in these siuations, we must pray.  When we back those prayers up with faith and obedience asking forgiveness for our wrongs and also being forgiving our prayers will be answered.
                                                   
                                                                Daily Words to Think On

You are a red-tailed hawk chasing the wind.    Farie Card Affermation

Honesty     Angel Card

Breath/Peace     Horses and Unicorns

Call      Blue Shoes      

(On the above I usually use these as topics for my writing and meditating, positive images and words are from cards purchased and also home made.  I will do a quick note one day on making your own.)

Loving Promises   (Also cards)

Were half the breath now vainly spent,
To heaven in supplication sent,
Your cheerful song would oftener be,
"Hear what the Lord has done for me."

Please now take a few moments to pray.

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit.  Eph. 6:18.

PS pls forgive typos typing w/one hand, really in bad shape now and trying to be humlble and grateful for all that I still do have.

Margie, Love 2 U all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment