Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Intro to Upcoming Daily Devotions and Meditations


                           Daily Devotions and Meditations Introduction
 
I am trying to get back to my routine of daily devotions and meditations and thought to share them as often as possible until such a time that it becomes unwanted or I get a request by a respected source to stop.  My aim is not religious but rather spiritual and always just take what applies to you or moves you and leave the rest.  I am focusing on healing and health right now due to personal reasons however most messages go much deeper.

My go to life guide book is the Bible you may have another book you go to and that is perfectly fine.  I think as long as you search out answers and work towards results with your higher power you will start healing on many levels 

I used to start my day with an hour of reading my Bible and then study and meditation I felt so much more centered I need to get back to that.  I want to share this all with you and maybe it will help to center you as well.

I will be reaching out thru prayer to (the world in general), anyone in pain, friends, family, caregivers, for healing in mind, body and spirit.  There are so many people in the world who need healing.  What we give away we get back 10 fold.  That is not the only benefit of prayer either, tho I don't want to get ahead of myself.

I have several Bibles and my favorite is the Joyce Meyers it has topics listed in the back so you can get a list of pertinent verses. This really helps in the quick for study.

Okay so that covers it, feel free to comment any question noone's opinion is wrong we can all agree to disagree   "Live and let live"

This introduction will not be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment