Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hello, I am alive, just a quick post of what is going on with me.

Hello everyone,

I have been taking care of my husband, dealing with a sever cold and just got my epidurals.

It hasn't been easy but it has been do-able and we are getting along OK.

It is going to be a while before I can get back to YouTube on any regular basis.  I am sorry about this but we are doing a sizable amount of rearranging and we are setting up to travel for Christmas and once again the middle of January for Australia. 

I haven't spent more than a few minutes on my computer for anything just barely checking on my comments once or twice a week. So please bare with me.

I love and miss you all so much and will try to post important information and any actions that I catch. 

I hope you all with join with Care2.com and Care2Causes they have so much going on that you can get involved with.

I can't stress it enough that Beauty is as Beauty does.

Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment