Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ladies Tomorrow **Necklace Sale**

I AM HAVING A HALLOWEEN NECKLACE SALE

At first I was just going to sell them for fun, now I really need the funds as my cat Fredrick needs a surgery on his ears.  The proceeds in their entirety will go to his surgery.  I made these by my self from odds and ends I had at hand.  

The photos will be up tomorrow, I got tied up today and there will be a very short video.

Thank you all so much for your support!  I will be accepting money orders only to keep it simple and all the necklaces will be $10.00 each and shipping will be $5.00 US Only, for outside the US Shipping will be actual cost which I will find out on a case by case basis. 

One cool thing about these necklaces, they can be wrapped around your arm, some of them anyway or used as a headband as they just tie on.  I held one up like a headband and OMG!  Super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment